Garageband for Windows: In simple words, Garageband is a music software developed by Apple. It is a complete music studio in itself, which includes various music presets, a wide range of musical instruments, virtual sessions, etc. It is an interface through which the user can create, mix, record and share their music with other music lovers all around the world.
Since Garageband has been developed by Apple, the official software has only been designed for iOS and MAC devices. Users who do not have either of the two devices have so far been unable to use the said software with success. But now there is good news for all such users as well.
Garageband for Windows Download / GarageBand PC
The popularity of the software has led to the development of ways through which even Windows-based users can now use and enjoy the benefits of Garageband for PC.
Why Should You Choose Garageband? | Garageband for Windows
Before you start downloading Garageband, I guess you should have the idea why should you choose to download Garageband. I won’t give one but many reasons to prove that you are going in the direction by deciding to download Garageband for PC.
- Garageband has been termed as the iconic music-making tool for all the PC users.
- It is a complete professional studio package for all the music lovers.
- It allows the users to play more than 100 software instruments. Welcome to the new virtual world!
- Few beats here and few loops there, and leave rest for the Garageband as it will craft great sounding songs with those beats and loops.
- Garageband has more than 1000 loops in it.
- It not only permits to use virtual instrument but also allows the users to play a live instrument.
- It provides an excellent level of audio capture and editing.
- Garageband can teach all the beginners to play an instrument in the perfect environment.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- Garageband provides a good working environment as it believes in keeping the track lists in a very tidy fashion.
So, here are the ten reasons for you to choose Garageband, what are you waiting for now? Keep reading to know how to download Garage band for Windows 10, 8 and 7 for free.
Garageband for Windows Download PC 10, 8, 7 Free
The fame of Garageband has grown in such leaps and bounds that the need was felt to have it compatible with all platforms. As such, a few creative people found ways around to have it functioning on Windows too. The most popular ways to download Garageband for PC free, for Windows 10,8,7 are:
#1: Download Garageband Using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is a very popular, free to download, Android emulator. It makes it possible to use and download Android and iOS apps on any Windows based computer. Download Garageband using Bluestacks is extremely easy, all you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1 – Download and install Bluestacks on your PC by clicking on the link http://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
- Step 2 – Now open the emulator app or player on your PC and in its search bar type Garageband.
- Step 3 – Once you find the Garageband app open it and select “Install”. This will automatically install the Garageband app in the Bluestacks player.
- Step 4 – As soon as the installation of Garageband is complete you can proceed to the Bluestacks player and click on the Garageband icon to enjoy it.
#2: Download Garageband for Windows Using iPadian
iPadian is also an emulator, but it is an iOS only emulator. Like Bluestacks, iPadian is also free to download and install. It is the best iOS emulator available in the market these days. Not only is it easy and safe to download, but extremely reliable as well. The steps that form a part of downloading Garageband on windows PC using this iOS emulator are:
- Step 1 – Download and install iPadian on your personal computer using the link http://www.xpadian.com/#pricing
- Step 2 – Now run the “.exe” file that you have downloaded and proceed with the process of installation of iPadian.
- Step 3 – As soon as all the files have been installed, click on the “Finish” button to complete the installation process.
- Step 4 – Now open the installed emulator and select “App Store”.
- Step 5 – In the search bar of the app store type Garageband and download it.
- Step 6 – Once Garageband has been downloaded install it in iPadian.
- Step 7 – When the installation of Garageband download is completed, you will be able to see its icon on the home page of iPadian. Just click on this icon to begin your musical journey.
#3: Download Garageband for Windows Using Andy
Andy is another very popular Android emulator available online. Installing this emulator on your PC will make it possible to download and install Garageband on your computer. The steps involved are:
- Step 1 – Click on http://bit.ly/getAndy to download Andy on your PC.
- Step 2 – Once it is installed, go to its search bar and type Garageband.
- Step 3 – From the displayed results, select Garageband to install it.
- Step 4 – Now go to Andy’s home page and select the Garageband icon to kick start your musical abilities.
All the above-mentioned methods described to download Garageband for PC Windows 10,8, 7 are free and completely compatible. These methods have so far been extremely reliable and have given their users no complaints whatsoever.
GarageBand – [Updated]
GarageBand though is a software designed for the Mac, has become immensely popular in Windows PC. It is unique software, thanks to the tons of features which are available. You can create high notch music with the help of this software. Both the beginners and the experts can use the software. From the very basic version to the professional version, you have it all in GarageBand. It has a built-in MIDI keyboard that allows the musicians to create multiple musical tracks. You can use the instrumental effects to available in the software to give an amazing touch to your composition. You can use Android Emulators to run the software on your Windows PC.
Do we have an official version of Garageband for Windows PC?
There is no official version of Garageband for PC. Its official version is available only for the Apple devices. But obviously, we have our hacks to run the software on Windows PC, Android and even on Blackberry.
Why should be using GarageBand for PC Windows?
There are many free music software for Windows PC, but there is nothing that can even close to that this software is the best DAW tool.
What are the requirements for using Garageband for Windows PC?
You need to have the following configuration on your Windows PC to run Garageband on your computer. Check below if you have the requirements for running the app.
- Your computer should run on Windows 7 or any later version. The software will also work on Windows 10.
- The RAM of your Windows PC should be of minimum 2 GB. However, the recommended RAM capacity is 2 GB.
- The Intel core processor of your computer should have at least i3 chipset.
- Your hard drive should have a minimum of 2 GB of free space.
Alternatives to Garageband for Windows PC
If you are looking for alternatives for Garageband for Windows PC, then here you go. Though this software is not at par with Garageband still, you can go for them if you just want to give it a try.
- Mixcraft: You can use the software on your Windows PC without the help of an The features present in Mixcraft are in parallel to the features present in Garageband. You can add extra features to the software by paying a sum of $90 for buying the premium version.
- Audiotool: It is a platform to create beautiful music. It is not available in software form. You need to visit the official website of Audiotool to access the features of the software. The website stores the musical data that you have created in the cloud. This also allows you to access your musical data from any device that you want.
These are apps like Garageband which gives you a platform to create your musical creation. If you are unable to use Garageband or if you do not like the software, then you can try these apps similar to Garageband.
Why should you download Garageband for Windows?
If you are a musician, then you should have Garageband for Windows because of the following reasons:
- You can use an external keyboard using a USB cable and then record the music that you have created via the keyboard.
- Garageband comes with internal keyboard also through which you can create your perfect music.
- You can play the different music of different varieties by installing Garageband.
- It can be used for improving tunes and music sound.
- You can just mix different recording to create your rap.
- You can edit even the backed up song from iCloud.
- It gives you a platform to share your musical creation.
Try Garageband today and let us know if you like it. The features of this app are highly advanced. You can try professional stuff out here in this software.
Recent updates of Garageband
Garageband has received many updates recently. This is good in a way because it adds new features to the software. Apple has added a new feature of ‘Sound Library’ in Garageband. This new feature allows you to download and install virtual instrument. Apple will keep on adding new features in the software with its updates.
Garageband is a very useful app for all music lovers and aspiring musicians. The good news is that now its usage is not just restricted to Apple users. So, if you want Garageband for Windows PC 10, 8, 7 all you need to do is follow one of the above-mentioned methods and start spinning your melody.