Garageband For PC Download Windows 10, 8, 7 Free | Garage Band PC – In simple words, Garageband is a music software developed by Apple. It is a complete music studio in itself, which includes various music presets, a wide range of musical instruments, virtual sessions, etc. It is an interface through which the user can create, mix, record and share their music with other music lovers all around the world.
Garageband Download / GarageBand PC
Since Garageband has been developed by Apple, the official software has only been designed for iOS and MAC devices. Users who do not have either of the two devices have so far been unable to use the said software with success. But now there is good news for all such users as well. The popularity of the software has led to the development of ways through which even Windows-based users can now use and enjoy the benefits of Garageband for PC.
Why Should You Choose Garageband? | Garageband for pc
Before you start downloading Garageband, I guess you should have the idea why should you choose to download Garageband. I won’t give one but many reasons to prove that you are going in the direction by deciding to download Garageband for PC.
- Garageband has been termed as the iconic music-making tool for all the PC users.
- It is a complete professional studio package for all the music lovers.
- It allows the users to play more than 100 software instruments. Welcome to the new virtual world!
- Few beats here and few loops there, and leave rest for the Garageband as it will craft great sounding songs with those beats and loops.
- Garageband has more than 1000 loops in it.
- It not only permits to use virtual instrument but also allows the users to play a live instrument.
- It provides an excellent level of audio capture and editing.
- Garageband can teach all the beginners to play an instrument in the perfect environment.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- Garageband provides a good working environment as it believes in keeping the track lists in a very tidy fashion.
So, here are the ten reasons for you to choose Garageband, what are you waiting for now? Keep reading to know how to download Garage band for Windows 10, 8 and 7 for free.
Garageband For PC Download Windows 10, 8, 7 Free
The fame of Garageband has grown in such leaps and bounds that the need was felt to have it compatible with all platforms. As such, a few creative people found ways around to have it functioning on Windows too. The most popular ways to download Garageband for PC free, for Windows 10,8,7 are:
#1: Download Garageband Using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is a very popular, free to download, Android emulator. It makes it possible to use and download Android and iOS apps on any Windows based computer. Download Garageband using Bluestacks is extremely easy, all you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1 – Download and install Bluestacks on your PC by clicking on the link http://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
- Step 2 – Now open the emulator app or player on your PC and in its search bar type Garageband.
- Step 3 – Once you find the Garageband app open it and select “Install”. This will automatically install the Garageband app in the Bluestacks player.
- Step 4 – As soon as the installation of Garageband is complete you can proceed to the Bluestacks player and click on the Garageband icon to enjoy it.
#2: Download Garageband Using iPadian
iPadian is also an emulator, but it is an iOS only emulator. Like Bluestacks, iPadian is also free to download and install. It is the best iOS emulator available in the market these days. Not only is it easy and safe to download, but extremely reliable as well. The steps that form a part of downloading Garageband on windows PC using this iOS emulator are:
- Step 1 – Download and install iPadian on your personal computer using the link http://www.xpadian.com/#pricing
- Step 2 – Now run the “.exe” file that you have downloaded and proceed with the process of installation of iPadian.
- Step 3 – As soon as all the files have been installed, click on the “Finish” button to complete the installation process.
- Step 4 – Now open the installed emulator and select “App Store”.
- Step 5 – In the search bar of the app store type Garageband and download it.
- Step 6 – Once Garageband has been downloaded install it in iPadian.
- Step 7 – When the installation of Garageband download is completed, you will be able to see its icon on the home page of iPadian. Just click on this icon to begin your musical journey.
#3: Download Garageband Using Andy
Andy is another very popular Android emulator available online. Installing this emulator on your PC will make it possible to download and install Garageband on your computer. The steps involved are:
- Step 1 – Click on http://bit.ly/getAndy to download Andy on your PC.
- Step 2 – Once it is installed, go to its search bar and type Garageband.
- Step 3 – From the displayed results, select Garageband to install it.
- Step 4 – Now go to Andy’s home page and select the Garageband icon to kick start your musical abilities.